Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Model: SM-T710
- Code: gts28wifi
Hardware Power Options:
- Force Restart: Hold volume down + power for more than 7 seconds.
- Recovery Mode: Hold home + volume up + power for more than 7 seconds.
- Download Mode: Hold volume down + home + power for more than 7 seconds.
Stuck on Samsung Boot Screen
If it's stuck on the Samsung boot screen, I've got out of this by executing a force restart and quickly switching to pressing the combination for recovery mode booting.
- Download the latest TWRP gts28wifi image
- Place the device in Download Mode.
- Connect the USB cable.
- Use heimdall to flash it on.
$ sudo heimdall flash --RECOVERY twrp-3.3.1-0-gts28wifi.img
Reboot into recovery mode and you should be fine.
This one can happen when TWRP trips over itself:
E3004: This package is for device gts28wifi, gts28ltexx; this device is .